Skocz do zawartości
TRaCeGuitar

Project Setsuna ( nazwa robocza )

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Napisano (edytowane)

25 godzin to trochę mało jak na taką niskobudżetową grę. 

Chrono Trigger  miał mniej ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . To że  spieszący się recenzent  kończy grę szybko to chyba normalka.

Gra w JP jest tańsza o 1/6 cen   "dużych" gier.

Edytowane przez kypq

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Nie wiem czy to prawda, ale czytałem, że ponoć recenzent nawet gry nie skończył. 

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Klimat wylewa się z ekranu. 

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

(...)

Klimat wylewa się z ekranu. 

Jak to u mnie w pracy mawiamy;

Good shit !!

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Kurde....rzucam moimi złotymi monetami w monitor i dalej nie chce wyskoczyć płytka z grą :(

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Kiedyś marzyłem o takim fajnalu to zrobili xiii. 

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Premiera u nas na ps4 i pc w lecie.

20160314_071517.png

Led by director Atsushi Hashimoto, Tokyo RPG Factory aims to capture the narrative depth, impactful storytelling and masterful character development inspired by the golden era of Japanese role-playing games and bring them to current hardware and technology. With a battle system inspired by the classic hit Chrono TriggerI am Setsuna brings back authentic RPG gameplay, beautiful art design and a sorrowful story to the new generation.

• Like 3

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Vann jak Ty mi robisz dobrze takimi postami  :P

Cała ,,przyjemność" po mojej stronie hehe.

• Like 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Na razie zapowiedzieli tylko cyfrowo. 

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Cholera przez FF XV trochę zapomniałem o tym tytule, wiadomo coś kiedy ta perełka trafi na stary kontynent?

• Like 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Jakoś lipiec obił mi się o uszy.

Też czekam.

I NiNoKuni2 też dawać już!

• Like 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Premiera u nas na playstation store 19 Lipca.

I-Am-Setsuna-Dated-West.jpg

• Like 2

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

1 Lipca Star Ocean, czyli ok 20 dni intensywnego grania żeby się przesiąść na Setsunę  :laugh:

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

• Like 2

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Wszystko pięknie ładnie, ale niby cena 159zł, za pudełko bym wydał tyle bez mrugnięcia okiem, ale za cyfrę to ja podziękuję, 8 dych z chęcią dam, ale nie więcej mimo że to numero uno u mnie z tegorocznych jRPG'ów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Square Enix Announces 15 I Am Setsuna Facts:

Here’s the full list Takasue and Seto has compiled. It explains the reason for the title and character names, decisions made during development, and even offers a hint for dealing with overwhelming battles.

1. I am Setsuna is known as “Ikenie To Yuki No Setsuna” in Japan. In Japanese Ikenie means sacrifice, Yuki means snow and Setsuna means sorrow. The team felt that the word “Setsunai” feeling sorrow was a very heartfelt term in Japan, and it is one of the key themes of the game but obviously that word doesn’t have any meaning outside of Japan so the name of the game in the west was changed to I am Setsuna because of the character Setsuna’s role in the story.
  2. The word “Setsuna” also means “a moment in time” in Japanese. This ties into the momentum system in the game where you gain SP (Setsuna Points) by letting the momentum gauge fill once the ATB bar is full. SP points can be used to add various bonus effects to a character’s attacks and techs.
  3. The characters leave trails in the snow as they run which slowly fill up again over time, covering their tracks. You can try to write your name in the snow!
  4. The game development studio behind I am Setsuna is called Tokyo RPG Factory and their goal is to carefully create RPG’s of yesteryear, merging the nostalgic elements from the 90’s with today’s technology.
  5. When hiring staff for Tokyo RPG Factory, applicants were not told that the studio was part of Square Enix. Yosuke Matsuda (CEO of Square Enix) wanted to hire people who were passionate about RPGs, rather than people who wanted to work for Square Enix.
  6. Tokyo RPG Factory is a micro studio of ten dedicated staff. A further 20 freelance staff make up the rest of the studio so it’s a small team like how games were created back in the day!
  7. Coincidentally, the director of I Am Setsuna (Atsushi Hashimoto) previously worked at Racjin and worked with Final Fantasy creator Hironobu Sakaguchi on a RPG called ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat.
  8. Atsushi Hashimoto stated in an interview that he wants people to reflect back on the game and remember the game as “An RPG of Snow”. He really wants to create a game that people can reflect back on that is impactful.
  9. Remembering the PlayStation and Super Nintendo era, the team crafted I am Setsuna by bringing rich story, music, simple turn based controls and gameplay mechanisms that include dungeon crawling, shopping in the cities and carefully upgrading your party, I am Setsuna allows those who grew up loving these elements to enjoy what they loved. This is a game that will strike deep emotion.
  10. The concept of I am Setsuna was written in September 2014, development began the following month and, by August 2015, an alpha version (in Japanese) was complete.
  11. In the story, the main character Endir protects Setsuna as she journeys through the environments of snow and ice. There are also other characters that Setsuna will travel with and their names are Keel, Kuon, Yomi and Julion.
  12. The character design was done by toi8 — the team knew they wanted this character designer from the get go. Not only is he known by the current generation, his art style matches up nicely reflecting a melancholy spirit and heroic defeat that is visually striking. Previously he has worked on popular anime series Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Attack on Titan.
  13. The original soundtrack for the game features 2 discs, packed with over 70 tracks that solely utilizes the piano. The music was created by Tomoki Miyoshi who had his debut project on Soul Calibur V when he was 16 years old (he is now 22)! The melodies are soft and reminiscent of a yearning for calmness except during battle.
  14. The soundtrack includes the piano performance by Randy Kerber, who has worked as a studio keyboardist on many Hollywood films including Forrest Gump and Titanic.
  15. Unless you have an item in the game called Mistone, you cannot escape from battles.

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/06/03/square-enix-announces-15-setsuna-facts/

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
O 25.05.2016 o 16:18, Strife napisał:

Wszystko pięknie ładnie, ale niby cena 159zł, za pudełko bym wydał tyle bez mrugnięcia okiem, ale za cyfrę to ja podziękuję, 8 dych z chęcią dam, ale nie więcej mimo że to numero uno u mnie z tegorocznych jRPG'ów.

Mam podobnie. Czekam na wyprzedaż. Mam tytuł na liście życzeń, ale z ceną to pojechali. Gdzie za powiedzmy 80-90 zł więcej jest do kupienia FF XV. Porównać koszta produkcji obu tytułów, to jest za pewne przepaść. Setsuna nie powinna kosztować więcej niż 100 w premierę. Na pewno więcej osób by się skusiło w ten sposób.

• Like 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi