Skocz do zawartości
vann

Drakengard 3

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Drakengard 3 - następca kultowego już w niektórych kręgach NieR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxtn36EiYWQ

Premiera - 19.12.2013 Japonia.

Data światowej premiery nie została jeszcze ustalona, ale jest szansa na to, że dane będzie nam w tę grę zagrać, gdyż Square Enix US kilka dni temu zarejstrowało domenę "drakengardgame.com". Czekam bardzo i liczę przynajmniej na grę ze świetną, oryginalną historią. 

514308b3_Drakengard-3-Artwork.jpg

drakengard_3_01.jpg

d3-1.jpg

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

oj bardzo kultowego nier... ostatni must have na ps3 jednym zdaniem.... oby wszystko zagrało... kij z grafiką ery ps2... czekam na zapadajaca w pamięć fabułę oraz soumdtrack na najwyższym poziomie....

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

To nie jest następca kultowego Niera a kultowych dwóch poprzednich części.

Fakt faktem, gierke robią ludzie którzy tworzyli Niera.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

To znaczy, że będzie jakoś fabularnie powiązany z dwoma poprzednimi odsłonami, czy dostaniemy zupełnie nową historię?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Nowa historia na podobnych zasadach. Tak samo jak z GTA i Finalami.

• Like 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

@TraCeGuitar

To nie jest następca kultowego Niera a kultowych dwóch poprzednich części.

Fakt faktem, gierke robią ludzie którzy tworzyli Niera.

W przypadku NieR i Drakengard sprawa nie jest tak prosta, bo obie gry są ze sobą powiazane bardzo mocno, dlatego też z automatu traktuję Drakengard 3 następcą Niera no i właśnie Drakengard. 

Wracając do tematu to na japońskiej oficjalnej stronie można przeczytać nowelki, które nakreślają lekko główne bohaterki gry. Oczywiście wszystko to po japońsku, ale na szczęśćie serwis ,,Siliconera" podjął sie tłumaczenia tego wszystkiego. Nie jest to niestety dokładne tłumaczenie, tylko ogólne podsumowanie tekstu. No, ale trzeba się cieszyć z tego co jest:

Zero:

Zero — The Rain of the End and the Flower of the Beginning

The story starts out with Zero stating her dislike for rainy days because they’re always the worst days. As she sat there and thought about it, she began to laugh mindlessly, asking herself, “So, sunny days aren’t the worst either?”

Then, in the midst of the sound of rain, a voice called out to her. “What’s… wrong? You’re crying,” the voice said, to which Zero responded by telling the blind girl that she was fine, and was merely laughing. It is said that this girl had lost her vision due to being struck in the eyes with a needle, and her palms and feet were burnt countless times by a hot iron during torture from the feudal lord. Her loss was perhaps a result of an attempt of revolt on the part of her friends against the lord.

Zero felt it was foolish. Not just the idea of a revolt, but how they were caught before they could even gather their weapons. This happened due to an information leak from one of their so-called friends. According to Zero, there are no humans that won’t betray you.

Unlike the others, however, Zero was not tortured. This was because she didn’t have a single friend to put together such an outrageous plan in the first place. Instead of having her bones broken or fingernails torn out, she was merely struck by a whip.

She no longer felt the burning pain on her back from all the whipping. She no longer had any senses and could no longer feel the coldness of the rain hitting her back. It was a strange feeling of knowing that she was going to die soon, as she said to herself, “What a lousy life…” and burst into laughter. There wasn’t something she would consider a ‘best day,’ as each day was worse, whether it was rainy or sunny. Her entire life was a ‘worst day’ from the start. Zero then explains that her oldest memory is the voice of her mother shouting and the countless beatings that followed. She never ate until her stomach was full, so she had to learn how to steal food before she could even learn to speak properly.

Although Zero was brought up in such a manner, she didn’t blame her mother or consider her a bad woman. This is because the only children with warm meals and beds were the lucky ones from noble families. Otherwise, children born to other families were nothing but a nuisance. Zero believes that her mother raised her the same way she was raised before her.

When Zero became of age, her mother began to sell her, as a way to ‘comfort’ men. Going to brothels was a common occurrence for her, where there were many others similar to her mother, along with other young girls that were close to Zero’s age. Of all the young girls, there was one in particular that became good friends with Zero. This young girl called Zero by the name of ‘Light Pink’ because of her eye color. That is how Zero learned about the color of her eyes, as she had never even looked at herself in a mirror, nor had she ever been curious to know what she looked like.

Zero called her new friend ‘Bluish-Purple’ for the same reason. These were the names they gave each other.

One day, Bluish-Purple said, “Let’s steal some money and run away,” which Zero agreed to, as she felt she could do anything with her new friend. After taking the money and making a run from the town, they crossed a bridge where a man was waiting with a horse. This familiar man was a customer who was infatuated with Bluish-Purple.

“Don’t take it the wrong way, Light Pink,” Bluish-Purple said with her usual smile. Then, the two made a run for it, while Zero was arrested. Despite this, she didn’t hold a grudge against Bluish-Purple, but against herself for being naive enough to trust another person. It was at this point, that Zero had decided she would do better at her next opportunity, which was just a few months away.

When the decisive day finally arrived, Zero managed to take the money and run, much more easily than Bluish-Purple had managed.

In order to keep herself safe from pursuers, she decided to kill the people at the brothel, which was easier than she had expected. Next, in order to prevent any further pursuers, she went on a murderous rampage and eliminated all of the hired soldiers that were half asleep and drunk at the bar. She managed to gather as much money she could hold, and left town before sunrise.

Things didn’t go according to plan, however, as Zero was immediately captured shortly after leaving town. This time, it was by a group of bandits. They took all of her money and were about to sell her off, but she managed to find a way to escape. By now, Zero had decided that it would be better for her to not have any money, as she would no longer have anything worth losing. From this point on, she had also decided that she’d no longer rely on a man or anyone else to protect her—it would only lead to betrayal. She had decided that she would protect herself with her very own hands and trust no one but herself.

“I don’t have a name. I don’t have anything. Without money, I have no house. Not a single family member or lover, nothing. It’s almost amazing. I only have this life, but soon I will no longer have that, either.” She was the remaining zero. This was the start of Zero’s sorrowful journey.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/21/the-tragic-past-of-drakengard-3-heroine-zero/#PvuSxgKjTXZ1b2mI.99

Five

Five is known for being an eccentric and avaricious lady, which is apparent within the first line of her story—“The world is made up of things I want and things I really want.”

She claims that it is an imitation of her older sister, Two, who claims, “The world is made of things I like and things I really like,” which resulted in her own question, “What is the world to me?”

Unlike her older sister, Five is not as tender of a person, as she does not exactly like everything the world has to offer. There are many things she dislikes, such as food that is not suited to her palate, clothing that isn’t considered beautiful, and people that speak only of boring matters. However, just because Five doesn’t like something, it doesn’t mean she doesn’t want it. The only difference for Five is that there are some things she only has a little desire for, while she desires other things to a much greater extent.

Some of the things Five desires are beautiful accessories, clothing and shoes. Golden accessories are always better than silver, and pieces with valuable jewels such as diamonds and emeralds are the best. Finely-laced dresses and handkerchiefs are also a must!

On one occasion, her sister ‘Four’ lectured her about fine clothing that is very expensive for such a small amount of fabric. “Did you know that the price of these clothes could easily feed a poor family for days? And yet, you still want to dress up, while knowing this?” she asked.

To this, Five replied, “Yes, sister, you are correct. I will let this dress go.” However, Five didn’t reply in agreement with her sister, but rather because another dress with an assortment of ribbons had caught her attention instead.

Another time, just as Five was deciding what kind of clothes she’d wear for the day, a sleepy voice called out, “Five…? You’re already awake?”

It was the voice of Dito, a servant who Five considers to be her favorite and the cutest of them all. He still sounded extremely sleepy, so she told him to go back to sleep.

“But you’re making such a ruckus,” replied the young boy, as he yawned and got out of bed. Five could never get enough of the cute boy with a beautiful doll-like face. Unlike the soldier dolls that her sister, Three, makes, she considers Dito to be a much more proper young boy with skin as white as snow and eyes as bright as stars. Dito is her favorite toy.

“You’re still playing dress-up? This early in the morning? You really are materialistic, aren’t you, Five?” Dito continued. Five finds this quirky part of Dito to be cute and amusing. It’s another reason why he’s her favorite servant of them all.

After being asked what kind of dress he thought she looked better in, Dito wouldn’t give Five an honest reply. “Why don’t you just wear what you’d like?” Dito said.

“Perhaps you don’t like it because it’ll be troublesome to take it off me?” Five teased. “Or maybe you’re trying to say that I’d be better off not wearing anything at all?”

This wasn’t the reason, however. The reason Dito didn’t give an answer was because he is still a servant to the Utatai, and feels that it is not his position to be speaking of such matters.

Five continued to tease Dito anyway, however, as his face was as red as a tomato. After being convinced that he didn’t have to act as reserved, he told her that he liked the shiny blue dress, which Five hadn’t worn, yet. Then, as he scurried off like a kitten, Five continued to admire her cute little servant.

Then, just as Dito brought her the beautiful blue dress in question, Five felt hesitation. She couldn’t decide between that one and two other dresses. “I wish I could split myself into three or four bodies. Then I’d be able to wear all of them!” said Five, to which Dito stared at her with a look on his face that said the world was ending.

“If I had three bodies, I wouldn’t have to worry about choosing dresses and I could also eat three times the amount of delicious foods.” continued Five.

“I think you already eat enough for three people,” Dito retorted, as the two argued over Five’s gluttonous nature. Five admits that she is the type of person who eats a lot, but only because she can’t get used to the sensation of hunger and it also makes her sad. For this reason, she prefers to eat before the feeling of hunger has a chance to strike.

According to Five, she doesn’t crave food that she doesn’t know exists. However, if she does know that it’s somewhere out there, she’d travel to the ends of the world in order to find it. She considers a journey to find delicious food to be a lot more amusing and exciting than hunting down a villain or monster.

The world is full of things she wants, but Five feels that there just isn’t enough time to acquire it all. So many beautiful clothes to try and delicious foods to taste. When Dito asked if she was really that greedy, Five replied, “I think it’s a little different. Perhaps I just want an affirmation of my strength whenever I desire something. The moment I acquire something, the feeling of happiness dissipates almost immediately. It’s as if a feeling of superiority, or that of an almighty, instantly leaves my body.”

“Ahh… just knowing that I have the power to acquire what I want. Perhaps if I didn’t have such powers, I wouldn’t feel the need to desire things. Praying to have something which you can’t acquire on your own… is such a useless and sad thing.”

Five sat besides her little servant and wondered if there was anything she couldn’t acquire. She couldn’t think of anything, but she was certain that there had to be something. As she clutched her chest and and thought about it more, she began to have a feeling that there’s a little something she wants but hasn’t realized it, yet.

What exactly could it be?

It wasn’t a kind of food, a gem or dress. Those are all things she can easily acquire. Could it be a person? She had plenty of servants and maids, including many soldiers who would sacrifice their lives for her. A man? There were plenty of those, as there wasn’t a single man in the world who would refuse an invitation from her, just as long as he wasn’t a proper father.

A father?

Just as Dito snapped Five out of thought, she reminded herself that she was simply lost in her head, and that her father had left the world soon after she had been born. Thinking about such trivial matters was simply just a waste of time. Things that couldn’t be acquired didn’t matter.

“Ahh, I’m so happy! Yes, I am fortunate, indeed. The things I want and the things I really want… anything beyond those doesn’t matter. Right? Am I missing something?”

Four:

Four — Family Portrait

“Five! It was Five, right? The person that just left these clothes here. Put them away!” snarled Four, as she expressed her dislike towards her sister’s slobbish manners.

Four and the others had been traveling and have rented a place to stay, and Four believed that the proper conduct was to leave it in perfect condition by the time they depart. Messes were simply outrageous.

Even so, Five treated the room as her own. She would leave her clothes lying around, and make a mess with her food. “Five… you’re such a troublesome child,” Four sighed.

In addition to taking care of the cleaning up, Four also had to sew clothes. Rather, if she let that klutz Five do it, she’d only prick her finger with the needle and raise a fuss. In the end, Four thought of all the trouble she would have to put up with, and decided that it was often best to just take care of things herself.

As she spread the clothing out to check for any further damage that needed fixing, Four noticed strands of hair on the floor. “You, too, Three?”

This was a terrible habit of her other sister’s, Three, who would sit around and cut her hair, only to leave her strands about as litter. It was true that her hair grew much faster than what was considered normal, but Four still couldn’t help but feel that her sister only did these things for the sake of amusing herself.

Four felt that it wasn’t just Three’s hobbies that were… different. Rather, she felt that her sister was also different as a person herself. Very different. She belonged to a whole other class of eccentricity. Then, just as Four was thinking of her sister, she heard a sound—snip, snip—behind her back.

“Three, your hair is all over th—” Four began, in an attempt to scold her sister.

“What’s up?” replied Three, continuing to snip away at her hair regardless. Four had trouble scolding Three. If it were Five, she’d easily be able to yell at her and tell her to pick it up.

“Three, I don’t think you should be cutting your hair while walking,” said Four calmy.

“…Why?” asked Three.

“Why… well, aren’t scissors considered cutting tools? You could hurt yourself.”

“…I’m fine,” Three responded, still cutting her hair. It seemed as though her sister’s words were pointless. Four even tried getting her to clean her mess up; but alas, Three just fell asleep, instead. Three had the prettiest face of them all, in Four’s opinion, which she thought was a waste, when you considered her eccentric personality, and the absurd amount she slept. Four felt that if she was blessed with her sister’s appearances, she wouldn’t put them to waste. She wouldn’t be anywhere near as slovenly, nor would she waste her days sleeping.

After covering Three so she wouldn’t catch a cold, Four cleaned up the scattered hair, and put away Five’s clothes, feeling as though she’d gotten the short end of the stick. While Three was so peculiar, she’d given up on her, she considered Five to be the youngest and most spoiled of her sisters. This was why she did her best to scold her when she could.

Four assumed that prior to the birth of Five, she, too, had been a spoiled brat at one point, although she had no recollection of this. It hadn’t taken long for her to become “older sister Four,” followed by always being told by the adults to simply have more patience, as she was the older one.

As Five walked back in, Four gave her a proper telling off, regarding the mess of clothes she’d left behind. Five kept denying that the clothes were hers, but Four wasn’t buying it, and informed her that it was fine for the time being, but that she needed to be more careful the next time. This went on for a short while, until the tomboy-like Two appeared.

“Sorry Four-chan! Those were mine.”

Two acted like a young boy, but for some reason, Four found something cute about this behaviour. “But Two, aren’t these Five’s clothes?” she asked. The clothes weren’t marked with names or anything, but Four more or less knew which clothes belonged to whom.

“Yeah, well, they used to be Five’s,” Two replied. She was an honest girl who’d never tell a lie.

“Those clothes were too tight around my chest and weren’t as comfortable anymore,” Five boasted sticking her chest out. This annoyed Four. She felt Five should have a little more shame than that. A child boasting about her large breasts? Besides, didn’t they say that girls with large breasts were slow-witted?

Two explained that she got carried away and put the clothes on forcefully, which resulted in the tear. This wasn’t a rare occurrence, as Two didn’t know her own brute strength. Four found it rather amusing that the kindest of the sisters also happened to be the most destructive. Giving her back her sewn clothes amazed Two, who was impressed by her sister’s work. “Four-chan, I love you!” Two exclaimed gleefully. “I’m going to wear it right away.”

“Yay! It fits perfectly!” she said, spinning around in circles. Two, who was Four’s older sister, felt much more like a younger sibling to her instead.

As Two happily proceeded to show her clothes off to her other sister, One, Five approached Four. “So… Four.”

Four had a bad feeling about this.

“So, I didn’t lie after all, did I?” asked Five.

“Yes, I misunderstood” replied Four.

“And Four, treating me like some kind of criminal… you’re terrible. Do you know how much it hurts?” Five continued, teasingly.

Five continued teasing Four in this manner, but eventually took it a little too far, when she poked fun at her flat chest.

“Flat-sister-Four can’t do things like this, can she?” Five teased, groping her own breasts mockingly.

“Well, I’m sorry for being flat!” Four retorted. “Who would touch those anyway? You’re an eyesore, so just get out of here! And knock it off with that nonsense! You’re just a kid and here you are, acting like some lewd whore! And you know what? All your nutrition is just going to your breasts, so you’re just about as stupid as a cow! You’re an idiot! Stupid, stupid, stupid!”

“Oh, Four, you’re so scary!”

“Shut up! Cow girl! Go eat some hay!” Four yelled, throwing the nearest object she could find at her sister. To top it off, Five managed to dodge it, which annoyed her even further.

“I Hate it! Hate it! I hate everyone! All of them!” Four expressed in frustration. “I’m not as cute as Two, nor pretty as Three, and I’m flat-chested to boot, unlike Five! I hate it! I hate my own face! I hate my body! I’m not pretty, nor cute. Just a plain, ordinary, boring face. My limbs are practically sticks, my hair is messy, and what I hate more than anything else, are these disgusting nails of mine.”

Four’s hysterics continued. “If I leave them, they’ll keep growing and the tips will curl, and they’ll break and get caught on everything. I don’t need these nails. I just want to peel everything off and throw it all away. These hands, legs, face, I don’t need any of it. I don’t need myself.”

“Myself? Wrong! You’re the one that isn’t needed! You useless lowly girl! Going around dangling your meat like that, you’re not worth anything! just go die! You too, you muscle-brained girl, die! You too, crazy scissor-girl… you can die, too! Just because you have a pretty face? Who do you think you are? Want me to peel it off? I’ll peel it and shred it to pieces, and smash it up. Ahahaha! This if fun. Oh, this is fun. Oh, this… is fun…”

Before she realized it, the entire room was a mess. And Three had remained asleep throughout the entire episode. And Five had taken her leave ages ago.

“I’m such an idiot… I should hurry up and clean this mess,” said Four.

Just then, a familiar voice rang out.

“Anyone here?”

It was her older sister, One.

“Oh, perfect. Come help me, Four. Should we wake Three up?”

One was the smartest and most responsible of the sisters. She wasn’t as cute as Two, nor as pretty as Three, but she expressed herself with intelligence. Four had made it her goal to become just like One. She might not be able to change her face, but she could gain the knowledge to become like her. And One was flat-chested, too.

As it turned out, One needed help with a cart she’d gotten got from a farmhouse. She had brought it to pack their belongings when they would proceed to their next destination. As Four timidly volunteered to help, her older sister expressed her gratitude in thanks.

…Huh?

Before she knew it, One was no longer there. Nor was the cart, or the home they had rented. Instead, Four was in her usual bed.

“I guess it was all a dream…” Four said to herself. She was no longer a child, or traveling. Everything had changed.

She wished she could change time to when the five sisters had traveled together. She wished she could’ve dreamt a little longer. Of a little further back, when the strongest, most beautiful, most loved, and longed for, Zero, was around.

“I still love Zero. We’re sisters, and family. I still believe that one day, the gentle Zero from before, will return, and we’ll all live together again,” Four thought to herself. “We’ll definitely live happily, once again. Even if some of us might be missing.”

Three:

Three — My Dolls Are Nice Dolls

Month X / Day X

Today, I made my first doll. Although I copied someone else’s way of making it, it’s my very own doll that I made. It turned out much better than I thought, so I was very pleased.

Month X / Day X

The Mr. Soldier doll I copied, is actually from a game called “chess”. The Mr. Soldier I took from the lord’s castle was the first doll I’ve ever owned. I’ve always liked dolls since I was little, but I’ve never had one of my own. After I got caught taking it outside the castle, One scolded me, but I couldn’t let go of the doll. Because, it was my first. Even if I get scolded, I like dolls.

Month X / Day X

Today, I made my eighth doll. I am now done with the black Mr. Soldier dolls. I think I’ll start making white Mr. Soldier dolls tomorrow.

Month X / Day X

I finished making the white Mr. Soldier dolls. Now, I’m finished with all the Mr. Soldiers, so I’ll be making other dolls tomorrow. On the “Chess board” I saw, there were dolls on horses, but I don’t think I’ll make horses. It’s because I like dolls that are in the shape of humans, rather than animals. There were also dolls of houses, but that’s boring so I won’t make those either. Besides, dolls made into houses aren’t human-shaped, right? Houses can’t move or talk. So, instead of horses and houses, I wonder what kind of dolls I should make? There are kings and queens. Maybe I should make a doll with strange clothes, such as the “bishop”. But, what is a bishop? I think I’ll look into it next time.

Month X / Day X

I looked up “bishop” and found out what it is. They are important people called “priests”. They wear strange clothes and hats. In the book, it was written that “bishops” shave the top of their heads, and don’t have any hair. I didn’t know that, so I initially made the “bishop” doll have a normal head under its hat. I immediately trimmed the doll’s hair to make it shorter. It was difficult making it into a nice round shape, as shown in the book; however, it is now a proper “bishop” doll.

Month X / Day X

I was reading about a living being that has an upper-half of a human’s body, and the lower-half of a horse. I’d been wondering what I should do instead of a horse doll, so this is perfect, and I’ve decided to make it. I kept reading the book, hoping there might be something to replace the house doll, too.

Month X / Day X

In chess, the horse doll is known as the “knight”. So that’s it. I could’ve just made a human doll riding on a horse from the start. I recall seeing a chess doll riding on a horse at the lord’s castle. Since there were more that weren’t riding a horse, I thought that would be normal. Either way, since I already made it, it’s fine. I also checked to see if the “house” doll could be something else, and it wasn’t a house, but a castle (rook). Since it’s not a human or a living thing, I was disappointed. After giving it some thought, I decided to make the castle doll into a monster I saw in a book. It was a giant monster. If I tie both arms behind, and twist the legs, it looks like a building, right? Just to make it look more like a building, I’ll add stairs and ladders to it.

Month X / Day X

I finished making all 64 pieces of the chess dolls. After lining them up, I can see that I’ve gotten better. I’m happy. I wonder what kind of dolls I should make next.

Month X / Day X

Today, I made a doll from my own ideas, instead of copying one. Up until now, it was always troublesome gathering the material, but making it like this won’t involve such troubles. Besides, it’s much more wonderful and prettier than a chess doll. This time, it really is my very own doll. My cute, cute doll.

Month X / Day X

Today, I played with all the dolls I’ve made. In the picture book, there was a girl who played with dolls, so I decided to play with them too. The girl in the book played with her father doll, mother doll, grandmother doll, grandfather doll, and children dolls. But I don’t really like my father and mother, so playing that way wasn’t very fun. Besides, I don’t have a grandfather or grandmother. Octa is a grandfather, but not mine. I’ll think of a different way to play.

Month X / Day X

Today, I played “bad-guy hunting” with my dolls. I prepared a One doll, Two doll, Four doll and Five doll, and beat up the bad lord. They’re dolls and don’t have the power of songs, so I believe I was able to well replicate the part they all united their powers to fight. It was very fun, but the bad lord’s doll broke. I must now make a new doll. It’s fun to play, but I think I prefer making instead.

Month X / Day X

Today, I played “teatime” with my dolls. Playing “bad-guy hunting” broke my dolls, but drinking tea and speaking shouldn’t break them. Having conversations with the dolls is very fun. The dolls pay close attention to my stories. The dolls never complain. They don’t say things like, “What does that mean?” or “I don’t know what you’re saying”. For being so well-behaved, I made them sweets. I also made tea. It’s a very pretty purple-tea that looks like a jewel. I wanted to match the sweets, but I couldn’t get them to be the same color, so they were green sweets. After feeding the dolls sweets and giving them tea to drink, their faces turned to a dirty color. I washed them but they would not return to their normal colors. To top it off, they got a strange smell, so I decided to throw them away. I must now make new dolls. I won’t be playing “teatime” anymore.

Month X / Day X

I like dolls, but I also like scissors. From the cutting-sound it makes, to the feeling I get in my hands, I love everything about it. When I cut my hair, I have so much fun, I even forget to eat at times. When I tried cutting Octa’s hair, it wasn’t like mine, and it was very hard and rough. I tried cutting his moustache, but he ran away. Actually, I wanted to make him look like a “bishop”. While I like scissors, I don’t think Octa does. And they’re so fun, too. Also, it doesn’t seem as though Octa likes dolls that much, either.

Month X / Day X

Octa wears strange shoes. They have a funny shape. I wanted to make my dolls wear them, but Octa wouldn’t let me borrow them. Even though he wears such shoes, he’s actually very fast when he runs away. The time I tried to cut his moustache, he ran away with surprisingly fast speed. When I tried cutting other parts, he was even faster. Weirdo. I wonder why he doesn’t want it? It’s fun. I really don’t know. Now that I mention it, lately, Octa doesn’t play with me much. That’s because Octa doesn’t like dolls. I want to play with dolls. I think Octa, who doesn’t like dolls, should go play by himself.

Month X / Day X

Today, I spent a lot of time thinking about the meaning of “cuter”. Personally, I think all the dolls are cute. They’re all cute in their own ways. Maybe because of that, I didn’t know the meaning of “cute” versus “cuter”. Then, I decided I’d to put them in order, from simply “cute” to “cuter” and maybe I’d understand the difference.

I gathered all the dolls I’ve made up until now, and arranged them in order of “cuteness”. I was then able to note the difference. Firstly, ones with wider foreheads are cuter than the ones with narrow foreheads. Then, the ones with bigger heads are cuter than smaller heads. Instead of small and thin eyes, the ones with large and wide eyes are cuter. Smaller mouths and noses are also cuter. The ones with plump cheeks are cuter. The dolls with fat and short arms and legs are cuter, too. The ones with their stomachs sticking out are cuter than ones with flat stomachs. So that means, I’ll make them with bigger heads, wider foreheads, big eyes, smaller mouths and noses, and plump cheeks.

Yes, I have it! The way to make dolls cuter. I think I’ll try it out first thing tomorrow.

Month X / Day X

Today, I worked on making the dolls “cuter”. After trying, though, it was much more difficult than I had expected. First of all, it was difficult to make their heads larger. This is because the dolls’ heads are hard. It’s not like I can inflate them like a balloon. Making foreheads wider, and noses smaller, didn’t go too well, either. This is because I can’t carve them like wood, or mold and make them rounder like clay.

After trying this and that, things didn’t go too well, and I ruined one doll; however, I did finally stumble upon a good idea. Since it’s hard to change the size of their heads, what if I were to change the size of their bodies instead? I thought I could change the length of their arms and legs. After trying it, I was able to do it. I thought it might be difficult to make their bellies poke out, but after looking at the pillow on my bed, I was strucky by another good idea. The more the insides of pillows and cushions are filled, the fluffier they become. All I have to do is fill the dolls’ stomachs with more “fluff”. Sure enough, after filling then with plenty of “fluff,” they developed nice round stomachs. It was a great success.

Since I was able to make their stomachs nice and plump, I did the same to their arms and legs, too. They became cute and plump arms and legs. Their fingers would also look cuter if they were more plump, so filled them up with “fluff” as well, one by one, even though it was a little difficult. I even filled their palms. Then when I put on their previous heads, I was able to make them into dolls with large heads, with plump arms and legs. However, I’m still not very good at it, so their width and length didn’t match, and they looked a awkward. If I make many like I did with the chess dolls, I think I’ll become better. I thought I’d do my best tomorrow.

Month X / Day X

I became better at making plump dolls with big heads today. They no longer look awkward. While making them, I noticed that the “cuter dolls” have limbs and bellies that resemble those of a baby. Babies also have large heads. They also have wide foreheads, and wide eyes, with small mouths and noses. That’s it… making them “cuter” means making them look like babies. Yes, I understand now.

I’ll try making their cheeks a little more squishy. That’s how baby cheeks are, aren’t they? Perhaps I’ll fill them with something softer than “fluff,” too. What should it be? I think I’ll give it some more thought.

Month X / Day X

I spent the entire day looking for “cheek filling”. Something very soft with a nice feel to it. The insides of a featherbed? How about the insides of a cushion? what about a plush? Or sweets? I tried cutting many things that are plump or fluffy, to check their insides.

When I cut the featherbed, many tiny feathers scattered across the room. I accidentally inhaled some, and couldn’t stop sneezing. After cutting sweet and fluffy snacks, my scissors got sticky from the cream. After seeing me sneezing while licking off the sticky cream, Octa began to look, looking disturbed at the same time. After that, Octa washed my hair and changed my clothes that were covered in feathers, and I finally stopped sneezing. But I couldn’t find something that could be used as a filling for cheeks. What are baby cheeks made of…?

Month X / Day X

I tried many different ways, but in the end, I decided to loosen the strings inside the cheeks of the dolls. This seemed like the best way to do it. I carefully loosened the white, red, and pink strings, and made them into soft, fine threads that filled the insides of their cheeks. I had to make them fluffy, and not jam-packed. They also couldn’t be shriveled up, so I kept on feeling them with my fingers to test their softness.

Month X / Day X

It took days and days, but I was finally able to make a “cuter doll” with baby-like cheeks. It has a plump stomach, with plump arms and legs. My cute, cute doll.

However, I want to make even cuter dolls. What kind of dolls are even cuter? What could their insides consist of? What kind of material should I use? What would make it even cuter? I think I’ll give it some more thought.

I think Octa wants to play, but I’m too busy. After making a cuter doll, I think I’ll just want to make an even cuter doll after that. I wonder what kind of doll I should make next. I want something that is much cuter, so I can have many more dolls to play with. Tee hee hee… hehehe.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/23/drakengard-3-sister-three-displays-her-obsession-with-dolls/#oVtYmcTl0RcwyJZL.99

Siostrzyczki Two i One zostały ujawnione, ale nowelek chyba jeszcze nie ma. 

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

SE oficjalnie zapowiedziało że Drakengard 3 opuści granice KKW :)

Gra w EU ma ukazać się na dziesięciolecie premiery oryginału czyli Marzec lub Maj :) 

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

To nie jest przypadkiem prequel?

Chyba akcja się dzieje przed pierwszą częścią z tego co mi wiadomo, choć mogę się mylić, bo nie śledzę za bardzo wiadomości o tym tytule.  .

Edytowane przez Strife

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Zgadza się, będzie to prequel do dziejący się przed pierwszą częścią.

Liczę że gra okaże się równie wspaniała co poprzedniczki i Nier.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ja już nie pamiętam co było w dwóch poprzednich, czego nie mogę powiedzieć o Nier, mimo że świeżak w porównaniu z Drakenami dwoma, to jedna z tych gier których się nie zapomina.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Tak apropo, z tego co wyczytałem to Nier miał być Drakengardem 3 ale z jakichś powodów zmienili tytuł. Po tym drugim trailerze jedno wydaje się pewne - że OST znowu zarządzi.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Akurat opadnie wszystko po premierach FFXIII:LR,ToSC i DkS2 więc więcej ludzi kupi Draka3

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Długo trzeba czekać. Liczyłem na koniec lutego. 

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

120131216171605.jpg

Dwa tygodnie do premiery, bierze ktoś poza mną czy już zostałem sam na polu bitwy ?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Promocja tej gry to dno dna, marketingowcy powinni się zapaść pod ziemię, co do tej gry to cisza jak makiem zasiał ja sam jako fan jrpg już o niej zapomniałem .

A premiera za 2 tygodnie, znów kupi garstka ludzi .

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Dwa tygodnie do premiery, bierze ktoś poza mną czy już zostałem sam na polu bitwy ?

Ja biorę.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ja sie moze zainteresuje jak nadrobie zaleglosci. Ostatnio bardziej mi sie podobaja takie dynamiczne action-rpgi niz te standardowe wiec tytul moze byc na prawde interesujacy. Ale najpierw ogram tak polecanego przez wszystkich niera bo gierke mozna za 50zl wyrwac a z tego co czytam to jest bardziej niz dobra

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Napisano (edytowane)

Promocja tej gry to dno dna, marketingowcy powinni się zapaść pod ziemię, co do tej gry to cisza jak makiem zasiał ja sam jako fan jrpg już o niej zapomniałem .

A premiera za 2 tygodnie, znów kupi garstka ludzi .

To fakt...ale nie czarujmy się. Nier uznany za kultowego sprzedał się tylko w ilości około miliona kopii...z czego 70% przychodów było w KKW. Więc po co mają reklamować coś co się nie sprzeda :sad:?

A potem nie będzie nowej wspaniałej gry ponieważ będą mówić że się nie sprzedaje...jak na odwrót firmy do oldschoolowych gier to już zawalili sprawę wg. mnie...

@up...tylko pamiętaj że Nier'a ogrywa się 3 razy a nie raz...ale to już nie będę Ci spoilerował dlaczego ;d 

A tak i omijaj DLC...nie jest warte hajsu.

Edytowane przez TRaCeGuitar

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Więc po co mają reklamować coś co się nie sprzeda :sad:?

Właśnie po to się reklamuje, żeby coś z małym potencjałem sprzedażowym sprzedało się lepiej.

Kto ma kupić to kupi i widocznie wykalkulowali, że te kilkaset tyś. kopi w zupełności im wystarczy żeby zarobić. Nie każda gra ma budżet jak GTA i nie każdy jest pazerny na $ jak EA.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Napisano (edytowane)

Szkoda tylko że nie dali wersji retail...Cavia ma u mnie taki kredyt zaufania że nie jest mi szkoda rzucić pieniędzmi w monitor i brać ich nowe dzieło ale jednak...24GB pobierania dla kogoś z limitem na necie jest przewalone.

No i zawsze jest troche strachu że za pół roku gra trafi do plusa albo coś...

Edytowane przez TRaCeGuitar

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi