Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ja wyraziłem swoje zdanie o tym aucie w DC i o motoryzacji francuskiej, tylko tyle. Nie jest tak że zagrałem w DC tym Renault, nie zrobiłem dobrego czasu i nagle zmiana zdania, od zawsze mam złe zdanie o francuzach...

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Nissan GTR, i nic mi więcej nie potrzeba :-D, plus Subaru Impreza WRX Sti :-)

Te auta powinny być od początku Drivecluba, ładnie ktoś zabecelował, skoro potrafili dać VW Garbusa po lifcie :-D.

Edytowane przez czeskimaster
  • Like 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Wcześnie się obudzili... W dodatku tylko jeden producent, a nie kilku... Ehhh

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Też czekam na GTR, już straciłem nadzieję bo oprócz najbliższych będzie jeszce jeden dodatek i koniec season passa.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Mimo ze chcialbym by byl to nissan z gtrem na czele, to obawiam sie ze bedzie to lexus

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

I w koncu gtr!! Ciekawe jakie beda kolejne auta z dodatku

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Honda crv, toyota rav4, mazda cx5 i mitsubishi asx ;)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

A powinna ? Obecne francuskie gnioty to awaryjne, brzydkie i żałosne toczydełka. Mają tyle polotu co zimny budyń.

Usiadz kiedys w VW czy AUDI, apotem wsiadz do Renowki. Nawet bez odpalania silnika nie wrocisz juz do tych pierwszych. W kwestii wegody francuzy miazdza niemcow. Edytowane przez snosch

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Game Update 1.18 is now available to download! This update brings new Accolades, more Driver Levels and a fix for the Hoon-a-Tic Trophy, along with many, many more improvements to the game based on your feedback.

This game update also paves the way for the free Peugeot EX1 Concept car download and new PlayStation®Store updates coming on June 30.

Read on for full details of Update 1.18:

Download & installation:

» The update will happen automatically when you fire up the game.

» The update size is 0.42GB which brings the total size of all updates combined so far to 10.57GB.

Full details of Game Update 1.18:

» Adds new Driver Levels: You can now reach Level 60 and every new level has a reward!

» Adds new Accolades: All Cars and locations have a full set of Accolades.

» Adds support for the new Logitech G29 Driving wheel.

» Hoon-a-Tic fix: We've fixed the Drift stat issue some of you have seen that affects the Hoon-a-tic Trophy - please complete one more event to unlock your Trophy!

» Challenge improvements: Adds a convenient preview of your current score and standing in every Challenge (so that you don't have to go into every Leaderboard to see if you played and what your current position is).

» Challenge improvements: Increases the Fame reward for all places in a Challenge.

» Car improvements: We've fixed an audio bug affecting the quality of the Lamborghini Murcielago engine sound.

» Car improvements: We've fixed a visual bug with the Koenigsegg One:1 gear change animation.

» Adds a new loading image to show off one of our favourite ‪#‎PS4share‬pictures.

» Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.

Update 1.18 Add-ons will be available for download from PlayStation®Store on June 30 worldwide:

» Adds support for the Peugeot EX1 Concept (download from PlayStation®Store).

» Adds support for the RPM Expansion Pack (download from PlayStation®Store) - which includes the RPM Car Pack and RPM Tour Pack.

» The RPM Car Pack includes: Nissan GT-R, Nissan 370Z Nismo, McLaren 570S, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2015 and the Dodge Challenger SRT8 392.

» The RPM includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

» Collect every star in the RPM Tour to earn a bonus Livery. 

» Adds support for the Velocity Tour Pack (download from PlayStation®Store).

» The Velocity Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

» Collect every star in the Velocity Tour to earn a bonus Livery. 

» Adds support for two new livery packs coming to PlayStation®Store. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.

Important developments to be aware of (coming after 1.18):

» More server upgrades and optimsations: We continue to improve server performance for all players as we prepare to launch the PS Plus Edition of DRIVECLUB and then subsequently launch the DRIVECLUB companion app.

» Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside the server upgrades, integration and optimisation. This feature will follow on from the launch of the PlayStation Plus Edition of DRIVECLUB.

» Club Challenge improvements: After the recent Challenge server upgrades we are working on bigger rewards for Club Challenges along with improved Leaderboard presentation. 

» Elite Driver levels: More will be added each month with new rewards for every level. 

» More Cars & Tours: There's still more packs coming for the Season Pass and we're excited to show you more of what's coming in June & July!

» More Game Updates: We're committed to keeping the game fresh and enjoyable for you, so we will continue to make improvements based on your feedback! Please keep sharing your thoughts with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.

Edytowane przez PlastikowySmalec

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Nowu update do pobrania a w nim z większych istotnych zmian podbicie lvl do 60

A nowe auta w czerwcu to :

Cytat

Nissan GT-R,

Nissan 370Z Nismo,

McLaren 570S,

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2015 

Dodge Challenger SRT8 392

BUNUS: Peugot niczym z batmana (tandeta)

MIeszane mam uczucia, ponieważ Corvetta Z06 już przecież jest, po co kolejna ?

Zamiast Chellengera też bym wolał Mustanga a i 570S też już podobna jest...

Cieszy Nissan ale ciągle brakuje dużo fajnych aut a dają jakieś zapychacze...

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Znów corvette, chyba chevrolet wpapowal miliony w DC, lub jako jedyni wypożyczyli sony auto na E3 :D

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Forda nie ma bo pewnie jest mocna umowa z microsoftem, skoro gt40 nowe na okladce forzy 6

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ja chciałem tylko powiedzieć, że oczywiście nie kwestionując potężnego faila z dnia premiery, ta gra na dziś dzień to jest po prostu COŚ PIĘKNEGO. To niesamowite jak twórcy się ogarnęli, dopakowali (i nadal pakują!) nowym kontentem i opcjami. No dla mnie całkowicie się zrehabilitowali i odzyskali twarz.

Edytowane przez Torba_Piany
  • Like 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Pograłem dzisiaj na kierownicy w tą grę i frajda niesamowita :) Cały mokry i ostatni zawsze ale jest moc. Na padzie bym był pierwszy :P

Podoba mi się że cały czas gra jest naprawiana i dodawane nowe rzeczy.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Na razie w US Store  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:  :psnplus:

This is an exclusive PlayStation®Plus offer.  Join PlayStation®Plus

DRIVE TOGETHER, WIN TOGETHER

Join us to enjoy the thrill of racing the coolest cars on the planet by downloading DRIVECLUB™ PlayStation®Plus Edition now.

You can team up with friends and players you meet online for high-speed showdowns and take on challenges together or you can play solo in a superb series of offline single player events.

DRIVECLUB™ PlayStation®Plus Edition includes:

• Every DRIVECLUB™ feature: from online multiplayer matches and challenges, to offline solo racing, Tour events, customisation, replays, Photo Mode and more.
• The option to create your own races with full control over the time of day and the weather.
• Access to all 13 tracks in India, one of six locations in DRIVECLUB™.
• 15 cars for your garage.
• A full set of 27 PlayStation® trophies, including the precious Platinum.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Dobre i te 15 Aut -,-

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi