Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

W sumie może się okazać genialny. Temu nie przeczę, Tylko wiesz ja cały czas grałem z tarczą w gry od From także to będzie dla mnie dodatkowa nowość.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

W sumie może się okazać genialny. Temu nie przeczę, Tylko wiesz ja cały czas grałem z tarczą w gry od From także to będzie dla mnie dodatkowa nowość.

Ja to samo. NA jakiej to zasadzie będzie działać te odnawianie. Gdy uderzy nas przeciwnik to jest jakaś czasowa rama gdzie można odzyskać tą energię straconą? Po której upływie już nie będzie na to szans? Tak to ma wyglądać?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Po otrzymaniu obrażeń nasz pasek hp nie maleje od razu a z czasem. Jeżeli zaatakujemy pomyślnie przeciwnika to odzyskujemy hp które jeszcze nie spadło.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Po otrzymaniu obrażeń nasz pasek hp nie maleje od razu a z czasem. Jeżeli zaatakujemy pomyślnie przeciwnika to odzyskujemy hp które jeszcze nie spadło.

Czyli gra będzie totalnie ofensywna. Nawet jak dostaje się od moba czy bossa po dupie to samemu trzeba naparzać by odzyskać to co się straciło.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Prawie ofensywna, ponieważ zawsze możesz wyjść na to że znowu oberwiesz i wtedy to co mogłeś odzyskać tracisz.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Prawie ofensywna, ponieważ zawsze możesz wyjść na to że znowu oberwiesz i wtedy to co mogłeś odzyskać tracisz.

Czyli stare polskie powiedzenie - kto nie ryzykuje ten nie wygrywa ma tutaj zastosowanie. Podoba mi się.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ploty o multi:

These information came from the same source via PasteBin (but was deleted quickly) that leaked original "Project Beast" which was confirmed to be true at E3 2013 as "Bloodborne" from From Software. But still we advice readers to take it with grain of salt.

Online Multiplayer:

Players will have choice to make early on in the game, their decision will effect multiplayer -

Decision to infect blood with to different strain of the sickness. There are rewards for choices but also downsides.

Miyazaki-san wants players to feel the fear of having a disease that could consume them, and take their life. This is a 'hardcore' mode for NG like a 'permadeath'. Players must to collect blood for their Heart. If they loose Heart strength for too long, the sickness consumes them.

Players must collect Blood Vials and Blood Packs to transfuse their heart health at their Shrine.

The sickness transforms dead hunters into their worst fear.

In NG, you may become a boss later in the game if you collect enough blood to strengthen you heart

You can summon friends via PS4 friendslist

You can no longer use consumable item for healing if you summon friend for boss battle.

Convenant System:

In some covenant, the sickness is very strong and player can choose to 'consume' his own heart. This is a permanent choice and binds a character to the covenant permanently. You become beast, and new controls and attacks open up. Dead hunters will bind to the world when they die, their bodies becoming a regular 'mini beast' boss enemy within the world like Red Phantom from dark souls.

Covenant system is not finalized, but some detail I remember. There will be 'huge beasts' in the game. If you defeat them you have a choice to become a host for their strain of the sickness at your Shrine. You must invade other player worlds to collect blood for your beast.

In NG, The Beast heart will gets stronger from blood and other players will have to fight much harder to kill it. One beast is a giant spider, another is a giant snake.

Bloodborne Alpha:

ALPHA will be a co-op boss battle, and some simple PVP invasion covenant testing.

All the above mention details sound pretty interesting and are enough to raise the hype of PlayStation 4 owners for Bloodborne. The alpha testing for Japan begins on October 1, so we will know whether these are true or not.

Source: Reddit

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Patrzac na filmik kilka postow wyzej chyba jednak jest slabo z ragdollem. Zadaja trzy ciosy, przeciwnik ginie po dwoch, a ten trzeci przelatuje przez wroga jak by byl powietrzem, pomimo ze jeszcze nie zdazyl upasc po tym jak zginal. Nextgen my ass.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Miyazaki pytany na TGS o "wielkość" gry

"Just like Demon’s Souls, it really depends on the player’s skill. It’s hard to say. But we can say that the total game volume is bigger than Demon’s Souls."

Na osłodę, najnowszy trailer ;)

Trace, jeżeli pamiętam, to pierwsze przejście DS zajęło mi ok. 40h, a nie widziałem wtedy wszystkiego. O bloodborne jestem więc spokojny.

Edytowane przez kovacs

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Wielkość DS'a była bardzo kwestią względną...jednak jeżeli w wielkość wlicza też ukryte lokacje do których szło się spory kawałek czasu to jestem usytasy.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

The Alpha Test will be open for a limited time on the following days:

Wednesday October 1st 19:00~22:00 (CET), 18:00~21:00 (BST)

Friday October 3rd 19:00~22:00 (CET), 18:00~21:00 (BST)

Sunday October 5th 19:00~22:00 (CET), 18:00~21:00 (BST)

Właśnie ściągam 4,2 Gb

Edytowane przez Twinskillers

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Wywiad, z którego pochodziło wcześniej zamieszczone przeze mnie info.

Bloodborne Director Talks Story, Guns, Armor & Sadness – Exclusive Interview

September 30, 2014 Written by Heath Hindman

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net

At the Tokyo Game Show, I talked to From Software’s Hidetaka Miyazaki, whom you may know for being the creator of Dark Souls and Demon’s Souls. Miyazaki is at it again, directing the upcoming PS4-exclusive Bloodborne.

PSLS: So, Demon’s Souls… Dark Souls… now this. Are you like sad or what’s the deal, man?

Miyazaki: Hahaha, no, I’m fine. I’ve just always been a fan of dark and heavy fiction. You make what you like, you know?

PSLS: How much was Bloodborne influenced by Dark Souls and Demon’s Souls?

Miyazaki: Well, it’s an action RPG. The basic game format is similar to those, if you want to look at it that way, but everything else from story to battle system is different. Bloodborne is its own game.

PSLS: Why PS4 exclusive?

Miyazaki: I always wanted to make a game set in the Victorian era, but to make it look good — with all the clothing and the architecture and things – required a console more powerful than the ones that were around. the arrival of the PS4 finally gave us that. Bloodborne isn’t a game that could have been cross generation, it was only possible on PS4.

PSLS: Do you think the addition of a gun will add more Western appeal to your games? I mean, we love our guns….

Miyazaki: (Laughs) It was actually a very difficult decision to introduce a gun, but it came from the desire to change up the gameplay and also to

match this 19th-century setting. Fortunately, most guns back then weren’t as accurate and didn’t have as long range as today’s, so we could believable add one without breaking the combat. We’ve carefully considered how the gun can be used without being able to rely on it. We had a lot of feedback from our American counterparts about what works and what doesn’t. We asked especially about that time period.

PSLS: Will we see even more Western appeal added with a football in future games?

Miyazaki: (Laughs) No, I don’t think so.

PSLS: Are there any story connections between Bloodborne and the Souls games?

Miyazaki: Well I don’t want to spoil any cool surprises for people! I want players to find out what’s going on and figure out why this is called Bloodborne on their own.

But I’ll give you this hint. There are two key words, 1: Blood. 2: Borne.

(Everyone laughs.) No, the second key word is actually “Beast.” I’ll tell you this much, the town is cursed with a disease. You could call it “The disease of the beast,” and people inject blood for the cure.

PSLS: Another person’s blood? Or whose blood do they inject?

Miyazaki: Aaahhh, that’s a tough one.

PSLS: Should I just write “dot dot dot”?

Miyazaki: Heh, it’s a difficult answer. But I’ll let it be a surprise.

PSLS: Would you call this a spiritual successor to Demon’s Souls and/or Dark Souls?

Miyazaki: Well, Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls are different games from each other, too. But when I introduced this game earlier, I meant that it was a closer to Demon’s Souls than Dark Souls. But again, that was me and my team, but a different publisher, so they’re still two different games.

PSLS: Any micro-transactions or use of real money?

Miyazaki: No.

PSLS: DLC? When, if ever, would that come along?

Miyazaki: It’s being considered, but at this point there’s no announcement.

PSLS: About how many hours of gameplay do you expect for a single Bloodborne player?

Miyazaki: Just like Demon’s Souls, it really depends on the player’s skill. It’s hard to say. But we can say that the total game volume is bigger

than Demon’s Souls.

PSLS: Could anything surprise a Demon’s Souls player all over again?

Miyazaki: Well in Demon’s Souls, you’re dropped in the middle of nowhere and left to figure almost everything out by yourself. With Bloodborne,

there’s a lot more background and story, so what we’re planning is to give you a big mystery to solve. But it’s not a story in the sense of like a movie story.

As well, you have to be a little more active stepping up to enemies to get into fights.

Then, of course, online play will give a lot of replayability. We’ll have more information about online play soon, we hope.

PSLS: Your games have a reputation for brutal difficulty. Is there any way for making it easier for players who are not bad enough dudes to rescue the president?

Miyazaki: The joy of achieving is made greater when you had to die to do it. I think difficulty is part of what make it rewarding. Other things

are there for a broader audience, though, such as the dark story and atmosphere.

PSLS: Tell me about the decision to have no armor. I get it, but Dark Souls fanatics might not.

Miyazaki: Since it takes place in the 19th century, it felt more accurate to not include armor. [but the game is being balanced to accommodate that.]

PSLS: I see. Advice for new players who may have skipped the Souls games?

Miyazaki: To survive, you must use observations and use logic. Look at your surroundings and use them. Try new things out and explore all the

possibilities with all of your weapons. For example, did you notice that when the bell tolls, something changes? (Miyazaki grins.) Pay close attention.

And with that ominous warning, we conclude our interview. I played this game — as did countless others — on the TGS show floor.

I jeszcze wrażenia tegoż gościa z serwisu po ograniu dema.

(…)

The Victorian-era environment was amazing to look at. The flapping of my jacket, the detail on the roof tiles, the spikes on the gates, the lighting from the torches and fires, the way rain made things look, every single aspect of the visuals left me amazed.

I tried using some stealth to sneak up on enemies, but that either isn’t an option, wasn’t explained, or just wasn’t in the demo — I’m not sure which. I crept slowly up behind enemies who were walking away, which I felt should have left me undetected, but repeatedly, they’d turn around once I got within a very specific distance. Sony’s booth guides said that I wasn’t missing anything (cover or a crouch button or whathaveyou). There simply didn’t appear to be a stealth option — at least not in the style I was attempting.

The action RPG combat was difficult and fun. I could choose form a guy with a hammer the size of a tombstone, a twin-knife-wielding crow-masked dude (who could also switch one of those knives for a small gun), another guy with a big sword and gun, and one with a different kind of…awkward bladed weapon and of course, the gun. I forget their names, sorry; I was just focused on not dying, as futile as that may be in a From Software game. Pointy-hat-and-crow-beak guy was definitely my favorite class, as I loved his two-blade option and slick speed.

My enemies were angry townspeople bearing weapons like axes, knives, and pitchforks. They’d gang up if they could, and if they managed to do it, well, death was certain. I survived several encounters with two enemies, but if the count ever got higher than that, my ass was grass. No problem with that, though. Director Hidetaka Miyazaki (who also directed Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls) told me during the show that repeated death was important to his games, because it gave the player a sense of accomplishment, and to that point I must agree. I died a lot, but enjoyed every minute.

The enemies would say things like, “You’re cursed!” and “You’re not wanted here!” before and during the fights. It makes me curious about the story. I don’t read previews because I like to go in fresh, so if this is known, pfft, sorry. I’m just musing. I will write previews, however, because I realize I’m the weirdo. Maybe I’m cursed. Maybe I’m not wanted here. Wait, crap, the game is getting to me….

The addition of a gun definitely hasn’t unbalanced the game. It doesn’t have a tremendous amount of power or range, so one can’t rely on that. By contrast, I’ve been playing Yakuza: Ishin (if I can ever get a minute), which also made a gun a regular part of a battle system where it’d heretofore been a rarity, and been finding the gun is just slightly more powerful than it should be. I’ve had whole battles in that game (Normal difficulty level) where I just press square and win. Not every battle, mind you, but some. You can’t get away with that in Bloodborne; the gun is a short-range weapon usually, a mid-range weapon if you’re lucky.

The ragdoll physics of the corpses provided some great humor. At times, I’d jog past a fallen foe and I’s basically kick a field goal with the body, sending it flying six feet into the air and bouncing off a wall.I laughed out loud more than once. I hope this touch of game-ish humor stays in the final version of an otherwise dark and scary game. Bloodborne is dark, violent, and in its own way, beautiful.

Najważniejsze info dla mnie - wprowadzenie broni palnej oraz brak armora nie zepsuło balansu gry, giwery nie są głównym narzędziem mordu.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Zasysam plik do jutrzejszej alphy :)

Mój Dual Shock już się grzeje !!

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Do tych co dostali sie do alfy: dostaliscie wczesniej jakis mail, ze sie dostaliscie czy tylko ten stary mail z zapisem do strony sony beta?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Wczesniej dostałem @ z wiadomością, ze mój skull spowodował, że zostałem wybrany do bety. Miałem potwierdzić chęć udziału w becie (link w wiadomości), wczoraj przyszedł @ z kolejnym linkiem - w środku kod na alfę i ankieta dotyczącą gry.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Niestety mi nic nie doszlo, ale JAKBY ktos chcial oddac lub cokolwiek robic z kodem na alfe chetnie przyjme. ;P

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

U to kicha...dostałem tylko jednego maila.

Jeśli nie weszles w link z tego pierwszego @ i nie zaznaczyles, ze jesteś zainteresowany to raczej na wiadomość z kodem nie masz co liczyć.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Jeśli nie weszles w link z tego pierwszego @ i nie zaznaczyles, ze jesteś zainteresowany to raczej na wiadomość z kodem nie masz co liczyć.

"Wszedles". Ja wszedlem i tak nie dostalem, inni koledzy takze. :\

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

"Wszedles". Ja wszedlem i tak nie dostalem, inni koledzy takze. :\

Ortograficzny faszysta :o)

Ja weszlem, odfajkowalem chęć udziału w testach, no i się załapałem.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Muzyka w Main Menu jest przekozacka.

Screeny i nagrywanie gameplayu zablokowane.

Co do kodu na alpha test... może brali pod uwagę abonentów PS+?

Aby pograć w BB trzeba mieć połączenie z serwerami From Software = wykupionego Plusa. Ja mam na rok.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ortograficzny faszysta :ohmy:)

Ja weszlem, odfajkowalem chęć udziału w testach, no i się załapałem.

2. Użytkownicy zobowiązani są do przestrzegania zasad netykiety oraz poprawności języka polskiego, czyli poprawnego formułowana zdań, przestrzegania zasad interpunkcji oraz ortografii.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi